Tuesday, March 25, 2008

6:45

This is my week off. It's spring break and I don't have to work so I'm supposed to get to sleep in, right? Apparently not. Dh called me at 6:45 to wake me up because he had to take one of his boat rejects to court. Grrrrrrrr. I hate getting up early when I don't have to. Not too much else going around here. Dh is still nursing that hurt leg. The "physical therapy" that they're subjecting him to is close to torture and he comes home more black and blue and swollen every day. I kept my niece, Breanna overnight last night. She is such a joy. I love having a little girl that I can play dress up with and play with make-up and girly things. I'd keep her but my sister would probably get a little pissed since it's her only girl out of 5 kids. Maybe I can hide her when she comes to get her and say she went on a cruise? Ya think that would work? LOL! Love you, Cilla.

Nicky is as preposterous as ever. His latest thing to run around saying is "I want a girlfriend so I can kiss her". No idea where he gets the things that run through his brain. I keep telling him no girlfriends allowed until he's 30. Yeah right. LOL!

Joey is his usual angst filled, almost a teenager self. He spins between love and hate in seconds. There is lots of eye rolling, back talk and general shitty looks and sounds that come from his direction. Parents are just sooooooooo MEAN! He sure is wonderful when he's lovey though. I have a feeling we are just beginning and soon I won't even know this child. It makes me sad.

Anyway, that's all for me today. I gotta get off here and run to the doctor's. More later......

No comments: