Monday, March 17, 2008

A girl, a mirror and a Starbucks

Yet another blooper. I guess I have to blog about it before Cilla does. She will throw me under the bus in a heartbeat. LOL! Wench!

So, Stan pulled my car into the garage really close to the side because it was supposed to snow and God forbid he have to scrape snow. The HORROR! So, he had to make his car fit in the garage amongst all his shit. The next day, I was pulling out and forgot and smacked the side of the garage with my driver's side mirror. I obliterated it. Seriously obliterated. My husband, being the good guy that he is (sometimes LOL) got a new one and fixed it for me. Awwwwww. A few days later, I made a run to Starbucks. (I consider this not my fault because I hadn't had my coffee yet) Starbucks has a tip jar hanging off the side of the drive-thru. Yeah, I hit it. Their tips went everywhere. I was mortified. I was so close to the building that I couldn't even get my door open to pick them up. They said it was okay and they would get them so I drove off with my little coffee feeling more than a little bit embarrassed. The next day, my husband asks me why I'm storing a quarter in my window. Huh? OMG! It's one of the Starbucks tips. I have overtipped them like crazy ever since. Yet another blooper in my life of bloopers. I must try and avoid hitting things. Yes indeed.

No comments: