Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

It's been a wonderful weekend. Yesterday we worked pretty hard all day at replacing the sand in our pool filter. Boy is that an undertaking. Thank goodness it only has to be done once every 3-4 years or so. We went over to my best friend/sister's house yesterday afternoon. We ate awesome food, had a bonfire, and played cards. It's our usual Saturday routine and I live for it. It's easily the best day of my week.

The boys got up this morning and hunted for the eggs that the Easter Bunny hid. They had a blast. They then found their baskets and were overjoyed at what they found in them. Thing 2 was stocked with Thomas the train stuff, of course. Thing 1 was movies, CD's and other random stuff. It brings me such joy to see the happiness on their little faces. They are growing up so fast and I feel like it's just flying by. Bah, I'm not going to go getting all melancholy now so I'm signing off. Happy Easter, all!

No comments: