Monday, March 17, 2008

Nicky's Birthday

My Nicky turned 4. Where does the time go? Seriously. It seems like just yesterday that he was born and now he's a big boy (or so he says. He's still my baby). My best friend did a couple of cute scrap pages for his birthday. (check out her blog. It's listed on my sidebar under Twinsanity) Here they are. Mind that I was attempting to grow out his hair. I have since changed my mind because I couldn't stand him looking so scraggly and people mistaking him for a girl. Cilla cut his hair the other weekend and he looks endearingly boylike now. Anyway, here's her scraps. She's so dang talented...


Here's a picture of him with his "big" birthday present...his big boy bike! Yay! It's all Spiderman. He loves it!


Happy Birthday, sweet boy. Mommy loves you with all of her heart!

No comments: