Sunday, January 27, 2008

Snooooooooooooze

I am so bored. I'm bored of being bored. Seriously. How can that even be? I need a hobby or something. My darling husband has caught himself a cold so we weren't able to go to P's house this weekend, which has just added to my state of BOREDOM. Thing 1 hasn't come out of his room all day. Methinks he needs a playstation intervention. I added a new music playlist to my blog (thanks to Master Yoda heehee). It's pink and it plays a few of my favorite songs. :) That, at least, makes me happy. Nothing else exciting to blog about. Guess I'll go back to staring at the walls......

1 comment:

Priscilla's Profile said...

You will have something this weekend to be blogging about...be sure and take pictures...have fun, and try not to pull your hair out...(no pun intended)...LOL

Mistress Yoda...ha ha very funny!