Friday, January 4, 2008

Babies on the brain

Have I mentioned the cuteness that is my new niece? She is freakin' adorable! She was born on Dec. 30th. Can you say tax refund? My sister sure can. LOL! Anyway, she gave my sister a terrible time during labor. She decided she was coming out face up. Actually, she kinda decided she wasn't going to come out at all. My poor sister (who is the tiniest thing, incidentally), pushed for 3 hours straight and finally had to be cut pretty badly to get the baby out. The little heifer came out at 9 lbs. 1.2 oz. 20&3/4 inches long. She is so beautiful, especially now that the vaccuum marks and the conehead are gone. She is just a little slice of heaven. Her name is Kelly Payton and she wrapped me around her finger from the first second I laid eyes on her. So, now I've got a serious case of baby lust. I want one. Now. I don't want to be pregnant and puke for nine months (as I always do). I don't want to get all huge and miserable. I just want the baby. Can we go with the stork theory and just have one dropped off? That would be great. Seriously. So, I don't quite have this blog thing figured out yet. I will have to get my best friend to give me a tutorial for dummies so I can post a picture of Kelly. I haven't even showed you pictures of my kids, Thing 1 and Thing 2. They're coming. I will get Master Yoda (aka Priscilla) to show me how tomorrow.

1 comment:

Priscilla's Profile said...

You Turd....Love ya. Will gladly help you out. Hugs, can't wait to see updated pictures of Kelly myself.