Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Pictures

This is our god-daughter, Katelyn Elizabeth. She was born Nov. 26th. about 6 weeks early. She was 6 lbs. at birth and now she's about the same size as Kelly. I held her all day Saturday and it was one of the highlights of my life. She's a sweet baby that doesn't really fuss. She just makes really funny noises in her sleep all the time. We'll be going up to their place Feb. 1st for her baptism. I can't wait to see her again.

Here is my new niece, Kelly Payton. She's such a snuggly little ball of wonderfulness. Another good baby, that doesn't really cry. I haven't spent much time with her but I'm in love. Serious love. Unlike Katy Beth, she doesn't make too many funny noises but the faces she makes are hysterical. She reminds me of her mommy in a big way. It's still so weird to me that my baby sister has a baby. Weird but good. I love this kid.




So here are Thing 1 and Thing 2. Aren't they cute? Looks can be sooooooo deceiving. LOL!



Hubby and I are in the pic too. Of course, I got caught with my eyes closed. It was almost a really nice picture. *sigh*

2 comments:

Priscilla's Profile said...

Yay, she's finally adding pictures.

Wow somehow the girls look a lot alike.

Jamie said...

I know, right. Isn't it weird?