Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

We usually don't take part in the Hallmark holiday. With that said, every couple of years dh loses his mind, errrrrr I mean gets really sweet and goes all out. This year was one of those years. Usually he's unable to surprise me. With some ingenuity and some help from my sister, he actually surprised me. He got me a beautiful diamond and ruby journey pendant. It's got 5 rubies; one for each 2 years we've been together. It's gorgeous and was so sweet and thoughtful of him. He actually spent time and energy stressing and picking it out. I was so happy. He really is a wonderful husband. He also made me dinner. That NEVER happens. I'm starting to think he was abducted by aliens and is a fake. LOL! It was a good day. :)

With all that said, the psycho man has talked me into playing paintball on Saturday with him and his Navy buddies. Me and a bunch of macho men (who got their butts whooped last Saturday by a group of 7 year olds *snicker*). Oh my oh my. I've heard paintball hurts. I don't like hurt. Ahhh well. I'm trying to do some things that he likes to do so that maybe he'll reciprocate. I'm so making him go ice skating for this one. More on this when we get back, if I survive.....

Happy Valentine's Day to my friends. I love you guys. You mean the world to me and life would just suck without you. I couldn't put a pricetag on what we've been through together and will continue to go through for the next 50 or so years. Love you!

No comments: